Working Cross Culturally Training
Duration: 1 day
Managers (all levels) who wish to build an awareness of how different values, beliefs and cultures impact on communications, team work and management.
This course provides participants (all levels) with an awareness that people's values, beliefs and judgments may differ from their own. It also provides recognition of the impact of culture on communications, team work and management.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the importance of respecting cultural diversity
- Describe and apply models of cultural difference to work effectively
- Consider situations from a different perspective
- Develop strategies for cross-cultural cooperation, teamwork and management
- Evaluate differences in cultural expectations for meetings, feedback, planning, motivation and delivery
- Raise personal awareness to positively impact performance
Contact us for full course outline and pricing information (please indicate the number of delegates).
This is one of our standard, off-the-shelf courses and can be delivered onsite at your company premises, anywhere in the UK. Should it not exactly match your needs, please tell us about any customisation requirements (i.e. content or duration).
Back up to Personal Development courses.
Copyright (c) 2013 T1 Business Training
In-house management training in London, Essex, Hertfordshire, Watford, Kent and UK wide.