Team Working (for Individuals) Training
Duration: 1 day
Employees wishing to learn skills and tools to manage and work effectively within a team.
This popular and high-impact course provides participants (all levels) with the skills and tools required to manage and work effectively within a team and for the team itself to work effectively. There is focus on raising individual contribution within a team through establishing strong accountability, clear objectives and a common vocabulary for team performance.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the constituents of high performing teams
- Establish clear objectives and standards of performance for a team
- Surface any key interpersonal issues affecting team performance
- Understand the different profiles of team members and adapt their own style to maximise team performance
- Apply basic influencing skills and techniques
- Apply techniques for holding effective team meetings
- Manage conflict and the associated emotions
- Apply a range of communication techniques to support effective teamwork
Contact us for full course outline and pricing information (please indicate the number of delegates).
This is one of our standard, off-the-shelf courses and can be delivered onsite at your company premises, anywhere in the UK. Should it not exactly match your needs, please tell us about any customisation requirements (i.e. content or duration).
Back up to Personal Development courses.
Copyright (c) 2013 T1 Business Training
In-house management training in London, Essex, Hertfordshire, Watford, Kent and UK wide.