Personal Effectiveness Workshop Training
Duration: 2 days
Employees from all levels of an organisation who wish to improve their interpersonal and self-management skills in order to raise personal effectiveness.
This comprehensive course equips participants (all levels) with interpersonal and self-management skills to improve working relationships and work performance. It further enables them to better manage morale, conflict, motivation, and other work-related performance issues.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Explain their personal behavioural style and its effect on personal and team performance
- Describe people dynamics at work within teams and identify how to personally contribute
- Adopt an appropriate style of communication and interpersonal behaviour for different interactions and situations at the workplace
- Identify appropriate responses to deal successfully with difficult people and conflict situations in a tactful manner
- Improve the performance and motivation of themselves and team members through effective behaviours
Contact us for full course outline and pricing information (please indicate the number of delegates).
This is one of our standard, off-the-shelf courses and can be delivered onsite at your company premises, anywhere in the UK. Should it not exactly match your needs, please tell us about any customisation requirements (i.e. content or duration).
Back up to Personal Development courses.
Copyright (c) 2013 T1 Business Training
In-house management training in London, Essex, Hertfordshire, Watford, Kent and UK wide.