Facilitation Skills Training
Duration: 2 days
Junior to Middle Managers who wish to gain an insight into skills and techniques required for effective facilitation.
This course provides participants (typically Junior-Middle Managers) with an insight into skills and techniques for effective facilitation. It also provides an understanding of the way that people interact in groups and provides the skills to focus processes, guide discussions and clarify outcomes.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the role of a facilitator
- Have awareness of related tools and techniques for facilitation
- Understand how to resolve issues and confirm desired outcomes through consultation
- Understand and leverage different styles, preferences and motivators of group participants to manage group dynamics
- Understand their presence in the room as a facilitator and understand how to "read" the underlying dynamics
Contact us for full course outline and pricing information (please indicate the number of delegates).
This is one of our standard, off-the-shelf courses and can be delivered onsite at your company premises, anywhere in the UK. Should it not exactly match your needs, please tell us about any customisation requirements (i.e. content or duration).
Back up to Personal Development courses.
Copyright (c) 2013 T1 Business Training
In-house management training in London, Essex, Hertfordshire, Watford, Kent and UK wide.