Assertiveness & Self Confidence Training
Duration: 2 days
Employees from all levels of an organisation who want to learn tools and techniques to improve assertiveness and confidence in the workplace.
This course provides participants (all levels) with a range of tools and techniques to improve confidence and build self-esteem. It also enables them to raise their self-awareness and self-management taking into account the culture and environment in which they operate.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the concepts of assertiveness, confidence and self-esteem and how they interlink
- Handle situations and people with appropriate assertiveness and confidence
- Manage the negative emotions that undermine confidence
- Use a range of tools and techniques to be more assertive and confident
- Improve cooperation from others to raise work performance
- Enhance the use of personal behaviour to effect and influence the behaviour of others
Contact us for full course outline and pricing information (please indicate the number of delegates).
This is one of our standard, off-the-shelf courses and can be delivered onsite at your company premises, anywhere in the UK. Should it not exactly match your needs, please tell us about any customisation requirements (i.e. content or duration).
Back up to Personal Development courses.
Copyright (c) 2013 T1 Business Training
In-house management training in London, Essex, Hertfordshire, Watford, Kent and UK wide.