Project Management Advanced Training
Duration: 3 days
Managers with some previous project management experience, who wish to build on their skills and learn more about key project management tools and processes.
This course provides participants (who have previous project management experience) with an in depth review of key project management tools and processes.
By the end of this session, they will be able to:
- Use tools to identify contributing factors to project failure
- Undertake financial appraisal, including costs and benefits
- Identify and plan communication with stakeholders
- Identify strategic risks and develop a Risk Management Plan
- Identify roles within a project structure and establish effective project governance
- Carry out critical path analysis
- Monitor project reports in order to plan and forecast project outcomes
- Manage "scope creep" through the use of a Change Control process
- Explain key actions in concluding a project
Contact us for full course outline and pricing information (please indicate the number of delegates).
This is one of our standard, off-the-shelf courses and can be delivered onsite at your company premises, anywhere in the UK. Should it not exactly match your needs, please tell us about any customisation requirements (i.e. content or duration).
Back up to Management Courses.
Copyright (c) 2013 T1 Business Training
In-house management training in London, Essex, Hertfordshire, Watford, Kent and UK wide.