Problem Solving & Decision Making Training
Duration: 1 day
Any employee who wants to ensure that work activities run efficiently by making decisions and handling functional problems.
This course enables participants (all levels) to recognise and resolve functional business problems, raising the employee's level of capability to make decisions either autonomously or collaboratively. It also provides an understanding of the different techniques for addressing problem solving challenges and helping to identify and resolve multi-functional process problems.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify business problems they need to address
- Identify and evaluate options to make decisions
- Leverage various skills, tools and techniques to resolve problems and issues
- Reduce the time needed to take business decisions and resolve problems
- Engage multiple stakeholders in addressing business problems enabling effective decision making
Contact us for full course outline and pricing information (please indicate the number of delegates).
This is one of our standard, off-the-shelf courses and can be delivered onsite at your company premises, anywhere in the UK. Should it not exactly match your needs, please tell us about any customisation requirements (i.e. content or duration).
Back up to Management Courses.
Copyright (c) 2013 T1 Business Training
In-house management training in London, Essex, Hertfordshire, Watford, Kent and UK wide.