Managing Remote Teams Training
Duration: 1 day
Managers (all levels) who wish to build and sustain high performing remote teams.
This course equips Managers (all levels) with a practical toolkit to build and sustain high performing remote teams that deliver results across geographic boundaries. It effectively addresses the demands of managing performance, communications and interaction.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Recognise the characteristics of high performing teams
- Identify the actions and behaviours of effective remote and virtual team leaders
- Engage all team members to maximise their contribution
- Use a combination of communication channels and methods to support effective team working considering cross-cultural differences
- Create and maintain motivation and team spirit within remote working environments
- Ensure delivery of team goals through collaboration and clear accountability
Contact us for full course outline and pricing information (please indicate the number of delegates).
This is one of our standard, off-the-shelf courses and can be delivered onsite at your company premises, anywhere in the UK. Should it not exactly match your needs, please tell us about any customisation requirements (i.e. content or duration).
Back up to Management Courses.
Copyright (c) 2013 T1 Business Training
In-house management training in London, Essex, Hertfordshire, Watford, Kent and UK wide.