Managing Change Training
Duration: 1.5 days
Managers who wish to enhance both personal as well as team capacity to deal with and successfully manage change.
This course is an interactive and experiential workshop that focuses on building personal and team capacity to deal with change on a personal level. Participants will learn strategies for managing both self and others through the change process and these techniques will equip them to successfully manage others through the emotional aspects of organisational change.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain the purpose and impact of effective change management
- Identify the various types of change that occur in organisations
- Gain an awareness of typical emotional responses to change
- Recognise that there is often a typical journey of change and learn how to gauge where they and their colleagues may be in this cycle
- Develop strategies to overcome fears, break patterns and remove barriers to effective organisational transformation
- Set directives to motivate and enable employees to carry out change
- Create an environment where people are open to, and respond positively to change
Contact us for full course outline and pricing information (please indicate the number of delegates).
This is one of our standard, off-the-shelf courses and can be delivered onsite at your company premises, anywhere in the UK. Should it not exactly match your needs, please tell us about any customisation requirements (i.e. content or duration).
Back up to Management Courses.
Copyright (c) 2013 T1 Business Training
In-house management training in London, Essex, Hertfordshire, Watford, Kent and UK wide.