Leadership Development Workshop Training
Duration: 2 days
Experienced Managers who are responsible for the performance of others/team leaders and who run a business unit or department. Emphasis is given to the important transition from Manager to Leader.
This practical and comprehensive course uses case studies, group discussions, business games and role plays to enable managers to challenge their current way of managing and leading in the workplace. It is highly interactive and will equip participants with the knowledge and tools to deliver improved results upon their return to work.
By the end of the course learners should be able to:
- Recognise their personal leadership style and understand the impact it has on those around them
- Know how to adapt their leadership style to the needs of the people they manage
- Lead and manage change successfully
- Manage assignments, their time and the time of others effectively
- Deal with conflict in the workplace in a positive and constructive manner
- Develop the performance of those around them through coaching and feedback
- Deal with poor performers
Contact us for full course outline and pricing information (please indicate the number of delegates).
This is one of our standard, off-the-shelf courses and can be delivered onsite at your company premises, anywhere in the UK. Should it not exactly match your needs, please tell us about any customisation requirements (i.e. content or duration).
Back up to Management Courses.
Copyright (c) 2013 T1 Business Training
In-house management training in London, Essex, Hertfordshire, Watford, Kent and UK wide.