Interviewing Skills Training
Duration: 1 day
Any employee who is required to conduct interviews, either on their own or alongside an HR representative.
This course enables Managers to plan for and conduct an interview for a job vacancy. It covers the interview life cycle, including planning the interview, conducting the interview and assessing the candidates.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Plan and conduct an interview effectively
- Build rapport and display effective listening and questioning skills, including competency-based interviewing
- Demonstrate appropriate interview etiquette
- Use fair assessment techniques to appraise the candidates experience and competence
- Make objective and accurate decisions about eligibility and suitability
- Interpret the language and behaviour of candidates effectively
Contact us for full course outline and pricing information (please indicate the number of delegates).
This is one of our standard, off-the-shelf courses and can be delivered onsite at your company premises, anywhere in the UK. Should it not exactly match your needs, please tell us about any customisation requirements (i.e. content or duration).
Back up to Management Courses.
Copyright (c) 2013 T1 Business Training
In-house management training in London, Essex, Hertfordshire, Watford, Kent and UK wide.