Coaching Skills Training
Duration: 2 days
Junior to Middle Managers who act as a coach to others either in a formal or informal capacity.
This in-depth course equips participants (typically Junior-Middle Managers) with the principles, techniques and characteristics required for successful coaching. It also enables them to identify and understand an individual's needs for setting goals and personal development.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Explain and define coaching and the process, tools, and skills that should be used to coach
- Demonstrate practical coaching skills and adapt their coaching style as appropriate
- Monitor progress of the coaching interventions
- Use techniques to help the 'coaches' find ways of solving their own problems and challenges
- Explain how to approach performance, development and career-coaching
- Distinguish between coaching and mentoring and demonstrate how coaching skills can be used effectively in combination with other managerial skills (delegating, providing feedback)
- Develop practical skills to intervene in difficult situations through mastery of coaching behaviours
Contact us for full course outline and pricing information (please indicate the number of delegates).
This is one of our standard, off-the-shelf courses and can be delivered onsite at your company premises, anywhere in the UK.
Should it not exactly match your needs, please tell us about any customisation requirements (i.e. content or duration).
Back up to Management Courses.
Copyright (c) 2013 T1 Business Training
In-house management training in London, Essex, Hertfordshire, Watford, Kent and UK wide.