Team building workshops and a lot more besides…
Alongside Management and Personal Development training courses, we can deliver onsite business games, workshops and activities.
These can be run as stand-alone events or integrated into a management conference or corporate training event.
For all of the following topic areas, we have an extensive range of learning materials to meet your needs, including: games, exercises, brain-teasers, energisers, and ice-breakers.
Team Building, Leadership, Communication, Presentation, Negotiation, Time Management, Problem Solving, Creative Thinking, Strategy, Marketing
What are the benefits?
Business games are both fun and energising! They give participants a safe, engaging and supportive environment in which to interact, learn and share ideas with colleagues.
Targeted games, workshops and activities can achieve tangible business benefits, for example:
- Promoting team building for new hires or for existing staff following a reorganisation
- Enhancing core business skills, which can later be applied in the workplace – e.g. Leadership, Time Management or Problem Solving skills
- Increasing employee engagement levels, loyalty and motivation
- Creating awareness of specific corporate communications or sensitive subject matter – e.g. the need for “business change” or “working together effectively”
How does it work?
Whether you are organising a management conference, seminar or training event, we can organise and run a business game, workshop or activity to meet your needs.
You simply need to tell us:
- The learning objectives
- Number of delegates
- Time, date and location of the activity
We will do the rest – planning the event for you and providing skilled trainers along with training materials to deliver the outcome you need, at a price to suit your budget.
Find out more about us or contact us today to discuss your requirements.